Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Son Survived






I know most of you by the title are saying to yourself...survived what...Well about a year ago..my wife went into the hospital because she had a concern during her pregnancy. At that time we realized she had an incompetent cervix...so she was placed on emergency. bed rest. Please understand this is May, and Jay was due...late August..yeah..bummer. Long story short..they told us that if the baby were to come now..his chances for survival are slim to non..and more toward the none side. But guess what....he came 3 months early..we prayed and he is still with us and striving. So when I say survive...thats why I say it...

This past weekend we celebrated the first year of his life. We went with a theme of survivor..you all know why.


to view party pics click here.

No comments: